Shaping the Future of The Park
To provide a safe, positive, nurturing environment for teens by offering a state-of-the-art teen center and indoor skatepark. To be an open door to support for youth at risk of homelessness and substance abuse. To be a community leader in youth suicide prevention and mental health awareness, advocating for midcoast Maine’s most vulnerable, high-risk youth. To work collaboratively with schools, law enforcement, community members and local organizations to seek effective solutions to current problems facing youth in our community.
Lending a Hand
Resources & Talents
Making a Difference
Who We are & What We Do
"The Park" was developed for the benefit of youth and young adults between the ages of 10 and 25 in Midcoast Maine.
Providing advice and aid, "The Friends" are responsible for fundraising to support the capital and operational needs of the facility.
Have a passion for making a difference for Midcoast youth
Prioritize monthly board meetings: Last Wednesdays of the Month 5pm
Make efforts, where possible, to volunteer throughout the month.
Network on behalf of the Bath Youth Meetinghouse & Skatepark.
- President – Jamie Dorr
- Vice President – Halcyon Blake
- Secretary – Anita Brown
- Treasurer – Bruce Rytky
- Halcyon Blake, Owner, Halcyon Yarn
- Chuck Reese, SRO, Bath Police Department
- Steve Balboni, Director, Bath Parks & Recreation
- Jamie Dorr, Owner, Seaside Web Design
- Jeff Carmichael, Community Member
- Sean Vaillancourt, Bath Area Family Y
- Bruce Rytky, Manager, Five County Credit Union
- Anita Brown, Community Member, RSU 1 School Board
- Amber Mixon, Student Representative, Morse High School